Posted by: Annie | 2009-02-03

hello Doc

I am 40 years old, and have small breasts.
I am considering using biobust.

Are there any bad side effects of using using substances that act as estrogens and progesterons - like causing cancer?

Is this product effective?

Dear Annie
Biobust contains herbs that mimic the natural hormones of the body - but so far I could find no scientific articles or clinical trials to prove the safety, or any scientific articles monitoring side effects. Some herbs, although "natural" may be harmful to the liver and may not be taken with certain drugs like MAO inhibitors for depression. It will only work while you are using it.

Posted by: Annie | 2009-02-05

Hello Annie,

I also posted a question on biobust. The above is my question and answer. The Dr doctor has also responded to your question. See post number 1295.

Sorry about the confusion!

Reply to Annie
Posted by: annie | 2009-02-04

Doc, I have only read good things about biobust so I am not to concerned about the safety there of I wanted to know if i am already a 36d would my breast size increase if i used biobust. Or will it just firm them up to their natural status?

Reply to annie
Posted by: CC | 2009-02-03

Do you think if it worked there would still be people with small breasts.

Reply to CC