Question
Posted by: My Only Hope | 2010-02-08

BioArt clinic

Dear doc,

Last year the clinic had a valentines special for IVF. Will there be on ethis year? For some of us, it is difficult to raise large sums of money to pay for treatment. It makes you so depressed and desperate because you are already struggling to deal with your infertility.

Please respond and let me know. For some of us, this is our hope, the light at the end of the tunnel, a chance to try too. We are grateful to clinics like yours that give us a chance to do IVF. Makes us feel like you' re not just out to treat the rich patients who can afford it, but you care about all women who are longing to have a child.

Dear My only hope

Yes BioART will be introducing a Valentine special this year. Please keep a check on the website for more details.

Answered by: Dr. M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010-02-12

Dear My only hope

Answered by: Dr. M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert