Question
Posted by: Hopefull | 2012/11/02

BioArt

Dear doc,

For the past few years, Bioart clinic had valentines special for IVF. Will there be one next year? For some of us, it is difficult to raise large sums of money to pay for treatment. It makes you so depressed and desperate because you are already struggling to deal with your infertility.

Please respond and let me know. For some of us, this is our hope, the light at the end of the tunnel, a chance to try too. We are grateful to clinics like yours that give us a chance to do IVF.

Dear Hopefull
Yes BioArt will be running a valentine special next year; however this will need to be confirmed in January.
Answered by Dr M.I.Cassim