Question
Posted by: Mika | 2012/04/19

Bio Strath

Hi, I would like to know if Biostrath will make you gain weight.
the reason i ask is because, i am studying at the moment and i need to lose weight.
What should i take in this situation?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Mika

Bio-Strath supplements help the body utilize food better and tend to stimulate the appetite. If this is not desired, take Bio-Strath shortly before meals. In short: Bio-Strath will not cause weight gain if sensible quantities of food are eaten.

3
Posted by: prudence | 2016/05/09

i took bio-strath a month ago because I was struggling to concentrate at school they helped me a lot but now I'm gaining some weight could it be them?

Reply to prudence
Posted by: egood | 2012/04/27

At best, Bio-Strath is just a Vitamin, if that.
Most products in Chemists front shop
are just money making schemes

Reply to egood
Posted by: pharmacist | 2012/04/20

Hi Mika

Reply to pharmacist