Question
Posted by: jk | 2008/10/08

Bio-strath

Hi, I would just like to know if you have any knowledge regarding the Bio-strath supllement. Does it really work? I have heard from some that it works. From others that it does not. I have also heard that it works in the beginning but then the body gets used to it and then it stopped working. Please advise.

Dear JK
Biostrath is a supplement of nutrients and minerals, so you can't really get "used" to it. Obviously if you already get in enough of the nutrients and minerals with your normal diet, most of the vitamins will just filter out through your urine and you won't see a big difference symptoms wise.