Posted by: bee | 2009-05-13

I have very very dry skin and i really like neostrate bionic face cream as it really hydrates my skin. Is it safe to apply bio-oil underneath the bionic face cream - ie first apply bio-oil and then bionic face cream - or will this affect the advantages of bionic face cream?
Ive tried a few samples of the bionic face serum - what are the advantages of the serum and will it also help for very dry skin?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Bee, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my answer.

There should be no problem using the bio oil first and then applying the Bionic Face Serum. NeoStrata’s Bionic Face Cream and Serum are indicated for moisturizing dry skin and acting as an anti oxidant. Furthermore, one should see an improvement in sun damaged skin and fine lines.
There are a number of reasons for excessively dry skin and my advice would be to consult a dermatologist to exclude treatable causes such as eczema, xerosis, etc.