Posted by: Nicole | 2009-05-04

Hi i am 45 turning 46 this year, I had a hysterectomy 5 1/2 years ago when I gave birth to my third child due to complications. I am starting to feel the symptoms of menopause and I am in peri at this point. I am interested in Bio Identical Homrmones and would like to know how I go about getting all the tests done and getting onto Bio identical hormones, we have moved down frm JHB so I dont have a gynae. Thanks

You would need to see a gynaeoclogist to check your hormone levels. I don't know of any pharmacies who make up specific compounds, though this is popular in the US.

There is doktor' s in South Africa. I myself visit them and it was life changing. Tel. 0117833939. They are in Sandton. Every woman should visit them.

Posted by: Diva | 2009-05-14

need to find a doc in gauteng regarding bio-identical hormones

Reply to Diva