Question
Posted by: cc | 2009/01/27

Bio bust tablets

I read about bio bust breast enhancing tablets... are they good for u... can u use them when u have a non cancerous lump in your breast.... and do they lift your breasts as weel?

Dear CC
It stimulates the breast tissue causing increased glandular tissue - it may cause the lump to become painful. No clinical trials were done on this, so I can't comment on long term effects or side effects. You can't use this with MAO inhibitors or medication used for depression, to treat cancer, infections and to lower blood pressure.
It will not lift the breasts - this is dependent on the ligaments of the breasts