Question
Posted by: Judy | 2008/10/08

Bio-Bust and Medication:

I have lost my breast due to weight loss, I think ( Have never even been overweight). I am on the pill, Triphasil, and also use Wellbutrin Anti-d' s.

Aparently Bio-Bust works(-:

Is this true: Drugs prescribed for depression should not be used with tyramine and its precursor, tyrosine as this could cause a sudden, dangerous rise in blood pressure when combined with any MAO inhibitor.

What if I have a low blood pressure problem?
Please explain if possible.

Thank you.Really want my C- cup back

Hi Judy
Certain drugs should not be used with tyrosine/tyramine and this includes Parnate, Aurorix, Clorix, Depnil - but not Wellbutrin.
I personally don't think Biobust is a solution - will only work while you take it - if at all. Breast tissue consists of fatty tissue and glands - lose the fat and only glands are left. Overstimulating glands could maybe lead to a higher risk of breastcancer. Only permanent solution will be breast augmentation by plastic surgery!
By the way - reason for weightloss is the Wellbutrin - it is a well known side effect.

2
Posted by: cooldude360 | 2009/01/12

Hi, im not mocking but, your body would assume it is totally normal the way it is, so taking BioBust would actually make BOTH breasts grow simultaneously, therefore still having a varying cupsize. As the good doctor has stated above, I would think that the only viably solution would be surgery. Get a few opinions, see what you' re most comfortable with and produces the most satisfactory results.
Good Luck,
Doctor Y

Reply to cooldude360
Posted by: T | 2008/10/30

HI, my left breaast is one cup size smaller that my right, I want to know if it would fill out equally if I used bio bust? Your advise will be greatly appreciated! Thank you, T

Reply to T