Question
Posted by: M | 2011/02/01

Bio Bust

i just want to know. Bio Bust, is it safe to use? its a natural pill that helps woman with small breast to get bigger breast. then another thing, ive been on triphasil for almost 3years, lately im getting pms, im irretated the whole time, and i know im not that kind of person. is it the Pill that causes this moods, im planning on going of the pill, will my mood get better

It is hard to say whether the PMS is related to the Pill. If you are planning to stop anyway, you would be able to see if there is a difference.
Bio-bust is not in my area of expertise.

4
Posted by: M | 2011/02/14

ive stopped using triphasil, its been a week know, except for the headaches i feel fine, when i was on the pill i was irretated all the time and depressed, can the pill have been the cause of it? is there any other side effects with stopping the pill except for getting pregnant?

Reply to M

Posted by: M | 2011/02/01

there is alot of woman that says it worked for them, even a pharmacist says it does work. the dr put me on the Pill for my acne, so i could''nt afford it any more and triphasil you did get for free at the clinic, so that is why im using it, but i want to go off the pill completely

Reply to M
Posted by: Alice | 2011/02/01

Hi M,

Bio Bust DOES NOT WORK!!!!! Please think about this logically, there''s no pill in the universe that you take can make your boobs bigger. The only thing you can do is have plastic surgery, so save up R 20 000 and have that done rather, then at least your money won''t go to waste.

Can''t advise you much about the pill query, go to your Gynae and ask for his advise. My only question is, why are you on such a strong pill??????????????

Reply to Alice