Question
Posted by: Nina | 2012/06/25

Binge-eating: need help in Pretoria/Gauteng

Hi Graham

Is there a facility similar to yours in Gauteng?

I am constantly eating, even though I know it is not physical hunger that drives me to it. I have said to people it''s as if my subconscious has a ''death wish'' and it just prompts me to keep stuffing my face... I have tried a few group programmes (Weigh Less, Weight Watchers), have gone to numerous dieticians, have done a Cohen-like programme (lost 22 kg''s in about 3 months, but then put it all back quite quickly). So, it is not as if I do not know what is good and what is bad as far as food goes, but I think I need to " re-programme my head"  if you follow what I''m saying... Please advise...
Thank you very much!
Kind Regards
Nina

Expert ImageEating Disorders Expert

Hi Nina,
Yes, the Crescent Clinic in Randburg also has a specialized eating disorders unit. You can find their website at crescentclinic.co.za
Regards,
Graham

1
Posted by: Eating Disorders Expert | 2012/06/28

Hi Nina,
Regards,
Graham

Reply to Eating Disorders Expert