Question
Posted by: Chez | 2011/08/17

Binge eating

Hi Doc I have been on Weigh-Less for 11 months, and have lost 26kg''s. I was quite good at sticking to the eating plan. However, I recently " gave myself the day off" , and the eating hasn''t stopped. I am craving sugar all the time, and find myself now thinking of food 24/7. I am so despondent because I worked so hard to loose the weight, and now feel that I will never get back on track again. Please help!

Dear Chez
Firstly congratulations on losing 26 kg - you are a bright ***Star***. Please for your own sake get back on track immediately so that you do not ruin all this hard work. You need to talk to your Weigh-Less counsellor ASAP because they do have 30 years of experience of helping people lose weight, stick to their regimen and to persevere. Mention that you are craving sugar all the time so that the counsellor can adjust your dietary intake. You may find that adding an extra serving of carbs will help or eating some of the Weigh-Less desserts will prevent these cravings.
Get help ASAP, that is what you pay them for.
Hang in there

1

Dear Chez
Hang in there