Question
Posted by: Busi | 2009/01/07

Bilron Capsule

Can you pls tell me more about these tablets - what do they do to the body? Are they antibiotics?

Expert ImagePharmacist

No, it's not an antibiotical. Bilron is a bile-salt supplement

5
Posted by: Dirk Pretorius | 2015/08/17

I had my gall bladder removed and since then i have a running tummy. It is yellow like gall and when ever i eat or drink anything, 5 minutes later, i have a running tumy. I used questrian lite and my problems were at an end. My problem is that questrian lite has been discontinued and is no longer available. Will Bilron do thw same or what can i use instead of questrian lite?

Reply to Dirk Pretorius
Posted by: linni Kruger | 2015/03/05

I had my gall bladder removed but started getting a pain in my liver so went to doc. Turns out I have a stone in my my bile duct and am on Bilron to dissolve the stone. After a few days the pain abated and have had no side effects

Reply to linni Kruger
Posted by: bianca | 2014/08/29

I got bilron from my dr for gal attacks when I use it I get very ill from using it not really helping me at all

Reply to bianca
Posted by: bianca | 2014/08/29

Reply to bianca
Posted by: Gretha | 2014/06/08

Please answer the question. U did no explanation as requested.

Reply to Gretha