Question
Posted by: Annie | 2011/06/13

Bilocor 5mg

I''ve been taking bilocor for a 1½ yr and wants to stop taking it as my new dr prescribed me an anti depressant. How do I wean myself off of bilocor?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Annie

Bilocor is generally prescribed for high blood pressure and/or angina pectoris.

Before we go furtherm please let me know by means of a new post what your doctor prescribed it for. Anxiety?

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/05/17

Hi there Im a 47 years male and im taking bilocor 5mg, s3 co zomevek 160/12.5 and fedaloc sr 30mg and recently I dont get any erection, could it be any of the tablets?

Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/06/14

Hi Annie

Reply to pharmacist