Posted by: Zariney | 2011-12-11

Hey doctor, I had kidney infection a week ago and there was blood 3+, leucocytes 1+, protein trace and bilirubin 1+. I tested my urine yesterday and there is bilirubin 3+ present and protein trace. Im reading it could be liver disease but I do not have any symptoms except heartburn, flatulence and abdominail pain which is non specific. I don''t feel like going to the doctor again because I truly had my share of doctor visits this year. Is my condition serious?

Your condition is not serious and you can retest your urine in a months time. If there are any signs of jaundice, you should consult your doctor. I suggest that you use Gaviscon Advanced three times daily before meals to ease your symptoms, which is most likely due to gastric reflux.