Question
Posted by: Marie Smith | 2011/04/04

Bilharzia

Bilharzia antibodies have been fond in my urine, and I have cronic bouts of fever, but no medication has been offered?

Marie Smith

If infection with the Billharzia parasite is suspected, your doctor needs to take intermittent stool and urine samples. Examining these samples can confirm infection with the parasite and treatment should then be given. It is important that your doctor do a thorough investigation to treat possible infection. Please refer to the following link for a clear understanding: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilharzia