Question
Posted by: Good guy | 2012/05/08

Big Trust issues

I have been going out with this girl now for 2.5 months. I have always been honest and open to her. I never hide anything from her. I try and give her the world. She told me she has trust issues and every person she got close too has hurt her. She always questions everything I do. A few days ago everything changed and it was the best time of my life we were both truly happy.
That''s until my close friend from the USA called. I have been friends with her since std6. My GF went off the wall, I had to tell my friend not to call or message anymore. Now she is nasty towards me, she says she can not trust me and that it wont change anytime soon and I will eventually leave her because of her issues. I need help - Do I stay or do I go?
PS. I Love her.

No, this is unacceptable, and strongly suggests that she may be the author of her own problems for which she blames everyone else. Cool it with her, and start moving away, emotionally. Make it clear that it is NOT fair or acceptable for her to get wildly upset if you talk to old friends, male or female. Say that indeed you cannot stay in a relationship with someone who has so many "issues" that cause problems for you, and that it is essential that she see a shrink / counsellor and seriously work through these "issues" and resolve and fix them.
2 months is a bit soon to have decided that you "love" her.

1