Question
Posted by: Tazie | 2012/07/19

Big toes

Dear Doc

I have always been a person that feels cold, more than an average person. With that in mind, I did go for a thyroid test about five months ago and everything was normal.

Lately (by that I mean since the winter started) I have noticed something strange. At night (each night) when I get into the bath, both my big toes turn blue/purple and then more white than usual. Not just under the toenails.

My other toes will turn red if the water is a bit too warm. Is this normal or should I visit my Dr?

Tazie

I doubt that you have anything to be concerned about but I do suggest that you consult your doctor for a repeat thyroid test, as well as tests for diabetes and hypertension.

1
Posted by: Raccoon City Survivor | 2012/07/19

HOLY SHIT!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN INFECTED BY THE T-VIRUS!!!!!

GO TO CONCENTRATION CAMP IMMEDIATELY. DON''T PASS BEGIN. ALSO DON''T COLLECT $200.

STAY AWAY!!!!!

Reply to Raccoon City Survivor