Question
Posted by: kar | 2010/07/28

big toe injury

hi my daughters toe got damaged when my husband opened the door by mistake and she was right behind it. We took her to the doc and it had to be popped as it got really infected. since then i took her back for a check up and he was happy with it. Now the nail has fallen off and the toe is bright red. There obviously is a few layers of skin that is off. but now she keeps complaining that that leg is sore all the tiime. what should i do and what can it be?

Hi Kar
It sounds to me as if the infection is not cleared yet - please let your doctor have a look again, they may need to take a x/ray to check that the infection did not spread to the bone.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/07/28

Hi Kar