Question
Posted by: Rebaone | 2009/01/09

Big stomach

I' m not over weight, have a nice body but my belly is just too big. what can i do?

Dear Rebaone
Wishing you all the best for 2009. If you are not overweight, then certain exercises can be used to target the tummy such as sit-ups. If you are not a member at a gym, ask Fitness Doc on this Website to give you a set of exercises that target the tummy. If you are not otherwise overweight then this is the safest option. It may take time, but if the film stars can use exercise to sculpt their bodies, then so can anyone.
Holding thumbs that you flatten that tummy.

1
Posted by: alf | 2009/01/10

why,wat can i do

Reply to alf