Posted by: help | 2009-07-16

Big problem, please help

Hallo there
I am married for 3 years to a great husband. He just have 1 big problem. He doesn’ t clean himself properly after going to the toilet. We both are suffering from constant infections and I think this is the reason for it. I am now to afraid to have sex with him, because this infections is getting to me now. I am just recovering from the last infection with the help of antibiotics.

Please help, this is to embarrassing to speak to any one, what can I do?

You ongoing infections could definitely be cuase by bad hygene. You have no choice but to discuss this with him and sort it out- unfortunately I dont think anyone can do it for you....cause on you know. just tell him that you do not like body odors and it puts you off - that should get the ball rolling

Posted by: help | 2009-07-20

Thank u every one for all the suggestions.

Reply to help
Posted by: Lee | 2009-07-19

I am 30 years old, female, and have no sexual desire. I' m in a long term relationship, but we have never slept together. Don' t get me wrong, I don' t believe in sex before marraige, but I have no urge or desire to do it. Believe me, I want to have the desire to have sex with him!!!! I' m starting to worry that he' s going to ask me to marry him and what happens then? I do love him and want to please him (and myself). What can I do? Is there a sexologist that one can see? Is there any solution to this?

Reply to Lee
Posted by: Anon | 2009-07-17

Or just explain/tell him it' s a huge turn-off... Goodluck and be positive!!!

Posted by: Anon!! | 2009-07-17

Starve him :)

Reply to Anon!!
Posted by: JA | 2009-07-17

TELL him!

Reply to JA
Posted by: Anon!! | 2009-07-17

I think just try doing it diff...
As the previous person mentioned.. start by taking a shower together, but YOU must wash him up :)...
And hey if he done like the idea of being clean..
Dont give him -|- ....

Reply to Anon!!
Posted by: Claudia | 2009-07-16

Suggest that he uses water whenever using the loo..keep a jug in the toilet for convenience.also, wet wipes are great for ensuring that he cleans must speak to him about this because you are both suffering.

Reply to Claudia
Posted by: Sam | 2009-07-16

How about telling him that he needs to clean better. Don' t attack him about it, just menion it as if it were a once off thing that you noticed...
He should be more attentive towards his hygiene thereafter.
I know I would!

Reply to Sam

Use codoms so that he can keep his germs to himself.

Posted by: ...... | 2009-07-16

vuilgat!!!!sies man....he still a baby or what!!!!!sies man!!!

Reply to ......
Posted by: Joncwin | 2009-07-16

Maybe try foreplay in the shower or bath. Start by washing him first.

Reply to Joncwin