Question
Posted by: aki | 2010/11/05

big problem

when im at 11 i start doing masturbate 2 or 3 times in a day and now im at 25 im going to be married still im doing maturbate but now it becomes onece or twice a day...i want to know if regularly masturbating will reduce my sperm count and is this goin to effect my sex life, and will I fave problems trying to make my wife pregnant? If so, then what is the cure?

regular masturbation does not reduce your sperm-count solely. but like all sexual acts, the more you engage with it, the less semen quantity will be present after each ejaculation. the amount of semen ejaculate has no relation to sperm count and fertility.

4
Posted by: Jubba | 2010/11/09

my friend yr hands must be covered in hair by now

Reply to Jubba
Posted by: greek god | 2010/11/06

The answer is to stop you wanker

Reply to greek god
Posted by: wayne | 2010/11/06

only time will tell,I wouldnt be worried if i were u,

Reply to wayne
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/06

Reply to sexologist