Posted by: Anon20 | 2009-06-23

Big Problem

Hi Doc, I hope you will be able to help me

About two months ago i started getting a nipple disgrarge( like watery colour) in my right nipple only, both of my breasts where sore and swollen so i went for a breast sonar and they found nothing serios just a dense fog so i left it at that. Three weeks ago i went back to my GP, the disgarge has become a white(like milk) dischrge and still very swollen but the pain was gone, my doc thought i was preg and did a blood test for that, he also took urine tests to look for a infection, urine came out to be clean with no infection and the blood came back negative he asked me to go see him again, so two weeks ago i went back and he took more blood to test all my female hormones, that came back to be 100% normal.

I have noticed that i get bad stomach cramps in the mornings when i wake up, i also have bad pelvic pains as well as lower back pains or rather my lower back is numb the whole day. I have also noticed that my urine is orange, reddish colour and has a bad odour and i go to the toilet very often like evry 10 min and i pass a large amount of urine every time but there is no burning or discomfort. I was also supposed to get my periods just over two weeks ago and still nothing, so i started on nordette on saturday with the red pills so that i can get my periods started on that way and still nothing happened, there is no sign of it at all , I have also picked up a lot of weight but onlyon my weiste(love handles) and my stomach(looks preg)

Sumurry of symptoms:
Right nipple discarge
swollen breasts
morning stomache cramps
bad pelvic pains
lower back pians
no period or late period
reddish urine also smelly

Your advice will be apreciated

Dear Anon20
You may have an ovarian cyst so I think you should see a gyne for a pelvic sonar, and also to test prolactin levels. The urine needs to be re-evaluated as you may have a kidney stone.

Posted by: Anon20 | 2009-06-23

Sorry Doc, I forgot to mention that i ha a very thick, Brown vaginal discharge about a month and a half ago (if it is of any help)

Reply to Anon20