Posted by: Anon20 | 2009-06-23

Big Problem

Hi Doc,

I really hope you will be able to help me i am stressing and dont know if its all for nothing

About 2 months ago i started getting a disgarge from my right nipple only but both my breasts where sore, i then went for a breast sonar and they did not find anyrhing serios exept for a dense fog so i left it there, then a few weeks later my disgarge became white/like milk, both my breasts are sore and swollen but i only have a disgarge in the right nipple, my GP thought that i might be pregnant and he took blood tests and it came back negative, and he also took urine that came out clean with no infection, he asked me that if the blood came back negative i have to go back to him, So i did see him about two weeks ago where he took more blood tests to test all my female hormones and that came back 100% normal.

My breasts is not sore anymore but i still have the whitw miolk disgarge and i was supposed to get my periods about a little over two weeks ago, I still have not had my periods or any sign of it and i have been getting bad stomach cramps every morning when i wake up i have pain in my pelvic erea and also lower back pain or rather my lower back is numb this has also been going on for about two weeks or more.

I have also notised that my urine is a orange reddish colour and that i do go to the toilet very often with huge amounts of urine but there is no burning or discomfort when i do go to the toilet. Ihave also picked up a lot of weight in the lasr two months only on my waiste(love handles) and stomach(looks very swollen)

sumarry of symptoms:
swollen breasts
right nipple disgarge
no periods/late periods
bad stomach cramps
bad pelvis pains
lower back pains
reddish urine also smelly

I hope i have givven enough info for u to assist me i would also like to add that i started drinking nordette since saturday night and i started with the red pills so that i can get my own periods started in that way and i still dont have any period or any sign of it

Your help will be appreciated

I suspect that you could have a milk producing tumour. The test you need to have is a blood prolactin.

Posted by: Anon20 | 2009-06-23

I forgot to mention that i had a very thick brown vaginal discharge only once, about a month and a half ago (if it will help)

Reply to Anon20