Question
Posted by: Tiny | 2011/08/10

Big Penis

Hi Doc, I have a problem, I love my man so much but he has a massive penis, it gets painful during sex, he tries not to put it all in, we use lubrication and relaxation techniques like breathing and stuff but it''s just too big. Is there a procedure that maybe he can do to reduce it? it''s affecting my health I find myself experiencing abdominal pains days after we have had sex.

It seems as if you really experience discomfort. I do not he will like to go for surgery.....You can go to your doctor or phone SASHA helpline (0860 100 262) for a referral list for practitioners in your area who can talk to both of you. Deidre - SASHA

5
Posted by: ENTEEY | 2011/08/15

Hi there.

Believe me, i had the same problem until he placed me on top of him. Maaan, did i enjoy him.

I was more in control, it felt good, i never felt no pains after that. I even kept asking for more

Reply to ENTEEY
Posted by: hey | 2011/08/14

i would give everything to have your man" s penis,but if u love him find other ways to have greate sex.Good luck guys.

Reply to hey

Try anal sex...

Posted by: XXX | 2011/08/10

There is no ways you can expect him to reduce the size,so rather try different positions! Have you tried being on top so you can control things !
Once you are used to it you will love it !

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/08/10

Reply to sexologist