Question
Posted by: xxx | 2010/05/13

Big Penis

My penis is 32 cm long when fully erect and about 8cm thick. Im not involve in aa relationship due to this issue. I am 36 years old ( WHITE )and had only once had sex with a girl who was able to take me. How will i be able to get real love and be happy. Something is seriosly wrong with me and i do want to have real sex. Thanks for any advice

I understand your desire for a relationship. Meet the right girl and befriend her and with time a sexual relationship will develop. Timed controlled insertion can solve your worry that she may not be able to take you. In the mean time, make an appointment with a urologist to put your mind at ease or phone the SASH helpline.

21
Posted by: xxx | 2010/05/18

Thanks Irene for your advice. I did choose my words wrongly in the 1st place and would like to make love and not having sex!!! Is not nice get thrush afterwards i think but seems like you are ok with that. Thanks again for all the positive help.

Reply to xxx
Posted by: irene | 2010/05/18

hi xxx,i have man whose is also very big its all about making love not sex,i enjoy the 1st round completely and the 2nd one sometimes need a bit lubricating jel to help with enjoying it ,the only problem i have is having thrush afterwards but otherwise i enjoy it so much.

Reply to irene
Posted by: Koos | 2010/05/16

Wow - a whopper of a chopper. Sounds more like footlong dog. What do your school friends think?

Reply to Koos
Posted by: simone | 2010/05/15

Hi.I really appreciate what boomsie said.She is quite right about it.When two people really love each other then looks don''t make any difference.Only you shouldn''t just show it to them,as at the first sight they may feel uncomfortable,not becouse it''s bad,but becouse they have to take it.So before making love to someone it would be really nice if you both were deeply in love,believe me it can solve any problem

And also remember that in many cases size doesn''t matter because there can be so much more to relating sexually than the length and width of a partner''s penis. Why there''s kissing, holding, intimacy, eye contact, one-ness, touching, soul-bearing honesty, trust, breasts, butts, toes, hair, discovery, and so on. Sure, penis size is a big deal to some, while others see it as a little piece of a much bigger sex pie.

THANKS,Simone.

Reply to simone
Posted by: woman | 2010/05/14

To xxx: I am very sorry to hear you cannot find love because of your size. I can only imagine how difficult it must be to be blessed by this size and not being able to enjoy it. I myself could only wish (!) to experience anything more than 14cm (most men are small in my opinion, that is anything up to 12cm). But Boomsie is right, you cant just have sex, you must make love and take your time! You WILL find a woman who will appreciate you and your size! (I can only fantasize:)

To all dumbass commentators: you are all guys with small penises and envy xxx! dont even try and deny it!

Reply to woman
Posted by: Me Again | 2010/05/14

Wow, I am only 8cm long. Is there anything I can use?

Reply to Me Again
Posted by: Young money | 2010/05/14

What was the reason of mentioning that you are white???? mxm!!!

Reply to Young money
Posted by: H | 2010/05/14

druk sy kop in jou kous dan lyk dit soos ''n been-slagaar

Reply to H
Posted by: buddie | 2010/05/14

xxx a Friend of mine was just about the same size as yours, so
so what all woman and everybody else say about your size just ignore it.
Ok, so the only way he could have sex was when he lay on his back, his g/f sit on him and she let his penis move in and out and as deep as she could take it.He did not move otherwise he would tear her apart, and she got use to it, it took very long but they could make love or have sex. They have 3 kids ans only the yougest boy is just as big as his dad and he is only 22 years.

Reply to buddie
Posted by: boomsie | 2010/05/14

pleasure.
i think people do not have to compete or say bad stuff to each other about their looks or private parts.
i am overweight but stil very sexy, my man appreciates me and i adore myself, i have very large boobs and some of my jealous aunts always made fun of me, but today, i am satisfied and happy and get all the fun when my husband comes and sit with me while i am relaxing in the bath tud, appreciating my body, or caresses my breasts, then i think to myself, its when 2 people are in love no looks matter. in mycase, anyone can think what they want, as long as i am happy with myself and husband is happy. and i know he is, ,,very much!

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: XXX | 2010/05/14

You may all believe what you want!! Thanks however to Boomsie and H for understanding. I dont think that its something to participate in holding records? Its my private part that God gave me and i am proud of it. Just needed some advice....thats all. May you all have a fab weekend.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: ingrid | 2010/05/14

this thread is useless without a picture

Reply to ingrid
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/14

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: A man | 2010/05/13

Well the longest officially recorded penis in around 34cm, if you really have 32cm you should have it recorded in the records, but I seriously doubt you have it

Reply to A man
Posted by: mark | 2010/05/13

u guys are wrong,he does have a penis that size.the only problem was that he left out the full stop.so this is the real size..3.2 cm get a life u guys,
where is topdog these days...

Reply to mark
Posted by: all woman | 2010/05/13

xxx in your dreams you would be that size...white men dont have that capability ..and its always the braggers that have the small weenies,..

Reply to all woman
Posted by: H | 2010/05/13

You don''t tell them/show them, just slide it in gently when the time is right.

Dis soos die ou met die kunsbeen wat trou en die aand seg hy in die bed: " Daar is iets wat ek jou moet vertel."  Sy vryf so oor die stompiebo-been en seg: " Toemaar skat, met genade van bo en baie vaseline sal ons regkom." 

Reply to H
Posted by: xxx | 2010/05/13

Thank you so much Boomsie!!! I also like to call it love but some women preffer to run away when i show them. Its terrible,beleive me. I think of myself as handsome and atractive and its no problem to get a girlfriend but they are honest with me and then run for it. Thanks again

Reply to xxx
Posted by: xxx | 2010/05/13

Please go F#$%^ yourself with your 4cm!!!!!!!

Reply to xxx
Posted by: boomsie | 2010/05/13

shoe would i have enjoyed that one!
its alot of womens dreams to get guys like that!, you just have to be open and honest and be able to make love not just sex, then you could find happiness my friend, and remember love not always just about the intercourse or sex or looks. always remember that.

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: 4cm Penis | 2010/05/13

at 32 y dont u bend it backwards and stik it ur a$$ jacka$$...

Reply to 4cm Penis