big penis

I am with this new guy and had sex for the first time (very safe) He has the biggest penis I have ever seen, he is my 4th lover and at 29 and a half I have never come across something like this. While he was inside me I could actually feel him in my pelvis, I was in pain, felt like I could do a number 1 and 2 all at the same time! In addition to it being “ longer”  I think it is also “ too thick” . I don’ t know but I know I was very very uncomfortable.

My second concern is that between “ penetration”  to him ejaculating he took at least 18 –  22 minutes. I actually timed him when we had sex the second time around!!!I am not sure I can go back for more. I think it will get better with more communication and I actually told him and he said in fact he did not “ put”  all of it inside. Imagine, his big penis inside of me and him taking that long to orgasm??? Please advise on what to do.

Another question: Besides the facts above, could there be a reason why it burned so badly when he initially penetrated? I know I don’ t have any infections. I have fibroids, could that be a reason why sex hurts. This problem has always been there even with my previous partners. Could it be emotional? My gynae said long time ago when I complained about it that there seemed to be no physical explanation for it. Is that correct?

No penis is too big for the vagina to accomodate- remember a baby goes through there. It might take a little getting used to it and lubrication is essential. I suspect that that is the reason for the burning. Also you sound like you need more foreplay- timing the intercouse is not exactly bein in the "zone" and enjoying it!
Your fibroids are a definite possibility for pain with deep intercourse.
The time it took?Most women complain that its over before they get started. a Man who lasts that long should be ingreat demand. If you decide you dont want him there are many who will take him off your hands.

my husband is very large! 6-7 inches flaccid and 8 plus erect. we have been married for 40 years. I have only seen a few penis's prior to marriage, none as large. we went to a nudist beach last summer as a dare with my sister and her husband. my brother in law was small, only see his head through the pubic hair. when my husband pulled down his shorts my sister blurted out OMG! My husband was the largest on the beach and made him uncomfortable. My sisters nipples became hard and stayed that way. much later my sister asked me how it is with a big penis and such a turn on as a visual.

It' s sad how humans have become prone to focus on outer bodily appearances. Shows the growing ignorance in society... We are so liberal that we are losing our human values in the process. Such a pity!!

Posted by: Sweety | 2009-06-01

I' ll certainly take him off your hands! LOL, wow, that' s amazing.
May I ask what nationality you both are?

Reply to Sweety | 1 comment (hide)

i am american my husband is a brit! we have since gone to a nudist beach and, again, my husband was the largest. i never saw him as big! we sat next to two older women who wanted their photo taken with him.

Posted by: Klein Vroutjie | 2009-05-27

I' m small - 51kg + have 1 child from my 1st marriage. He was average with average size penis 14cm. My current husband is big - 118kg + his penis is big. It' s 20cm + almost 2 thick to get it into my mouth. I must open my mouth like I' m trying to eat a steers double or dagwood + even then I only just manage it. At 1st it was very awkward + uncomfortable. We had 2 start off with me being on top. In fact our whole 2 week honeymoon was only this position but full marks 2 him 4 his patience + thoughtfulness. Lots of lube + me doing most of the moving. This after having had 1 baby already, was still a very tight fit. Somehow after about 6 weeks I was able to accomodate it much better. Now 2 yrs later I can take him in any position. Just with doggy style he has 2b careful cause it can hurt if he thrusts 2 deep. I' m so used 2 it now I would not swop that penis 4 anything smaller. Just give it time + U' ll stretch.

Reply to Klein Vroutjie
Posted by: Kaylee | 2009-05-27

I know exactly what you are describing. My bf is massive, to the extent that I was scared of being hurt when I first saw it.

I found that being on top and avoiding positions where penetration is very deep helped for me.

...5 months down the line, and I don' t get hurt anymore(perhaps I' ve " stretched"  to accomodate his size?).
However when we do a position like my ankles at his ears, then he goes very at it very cautiously because he knows it could hurt me inside.

Communicate with him. I did! Now I love his size!

Reply to Kaylee

You will get used to him stay on

How big was he?