Question
Posted by: Puzzled | 2009/01/15

Big difference

I' m 55 + unattached + there r 2 different ladies that I sometimes have sex with. With both of them my erection is like a rock + can b held 4 a long time with no prob. But when i' m on my own + masturbate even when I need it bad, I often struggle 2 get it up + then it takes ages 4 me 2 cum. As soon as I' ve shot my load my penis immediately goes limp + that' s the end of it. With the 2 ladies I sometimes do it 3 times in 1 night. Why the diff?

The excitement of sex with a partner and the mutual visual and physical stimulation most probably contribute to the difference – there is no replacement for the human touch!