Posted by: Porker | 2013-01-30

Big Butt and Thighs

HI Doc,

I just stopped smoking and have now started exercising and am loving it however i do have quiet a bit of junk in my trunk and thighs i have started riding bike every day about 20Km i do weights and crunches everyday bout 40 sets of each, im worried that the fat i have will turn to muscle and ill be left with even bigger thighs what can i do to reduce the fat and the muscle? i dont want to look like a man?

Thank you :-)

Expert ImageBiokinetics expert

Hi Porker,

Fat can never turn into muscle...nor can muscle turn into fat...

I would advise you to do more cardio (stationary cycling and running). In this way you can still lose excess fat and maintain lean muscle without building it.