Question
Posted by: Mara | 2010/06/17

Big bums ladies

Even when I'm shopping with my wife I can't control myself when ladies with big bums are passing by. I really like these people - even if she is hitch-hiking i don't hesitate to take such a lady to her destination. But the problem is if I have sex with them it won't last because I ejaculate so early. Please give advice.

Dear Mara

From what I understand from what you have written, it seems that you have difficulty controlling your actions when you are in the presence of these women. Your resultant behaviour and sex with these women can be dangerous to your health if you are engaging in unsafe sexual practices and cause a breakdown in the relationship you have with your wife. For these reasons I would advise that you seek help from a sex therapist if possible. You can contact the SASHA Helpline, Tel: 0860 100 262 where you will be asked to leave your name and number. You will be contacted and advised who you can see for help in your area.

7
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/19

Dear Mara

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Sam | 2010/06/18

Some of us do like biggish bums, I''m 1 of those people. My wife has a good size bum + gorgeous rounded hips. I still get turned on by them even after 29 yrs of marriage. She is not overweight + looks great in tight fitting jeans with her ample bum, hips + thighs. My favourite place 2 b is lying on our sides with me between her thighs + feeling those hips, thighs + bums. Great stuff that! !

Reply to Sam
Posted by: Johnny Bravo | 2010/06/17

Aren''t you ashamed of yourself married man?

Reply to Johnny Bravo
Posted by: XXX | 2010/06/17

Well that''s why you are dribbling before you shoot " Drogba" . I suppose your wife knows about your philandering !

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Drogba | 2010/06/17

Hi XXX
There is a majority number of women in the world who are all sex active,half the manority of guys are maried who is going to satisfy all these God given creatures.

Reply to Drogba
Posted by: Sean | 2010/06/17

Mara, brother I also love woman with big bums, not that huge, just lekke, a size 38 is perfect. I get so jags if I a big bum. Dammit.

Reply to Sean
Posted by: XXX | 2010/06/17

You should NOT be having sex with them as you are after all married !

Reply to XXX