Question
Posted by: Kalie | 2010/10/07

Big Bum

I have a fairly large bottom. I am only about 10kg''s over my suitable weight, but still have a large bum, despite having a tiny waist...

With that said, my fiance loves doggy style and I do sometimes feel embarassed and anxious that he will think it is gross.

Do men think that a large bum is off-putting, or should I just go with the flow, and assume that if he didn''t like it, he wouldn''t prefer this position?

Men have very different ideas about what is sexy than women do - so if your boyfriend seems to like it, trust that this may be one of those moments.... Go with the flow and relax (as long as you are physically comfortable with this position).

Claire - SASHA

5
Posted by: Booty Man | 2010/10/10

My wife is also a bit shy of her bum. The last few years she''s put on about 8kg most of which has gone on her bum + some on her hips. I just loooove her hips + booty, something she never had when we we first got married. My favourite is also doggy + being in contact with her gorgeous booty + being able to feel that little extra around her hips is a big turn on. She always had good breasts but now she''s got boobs, hips + bums which makes her very much more curvy than b4. Soooo nice. Yea man, bums are beautiful.

Reply to Booty Man
Posted by: Oh sweet Jesus... | 2010/10/08

...bless the big booty.

tiny waist and big bum, every man''s dream! No wonder he likes doggy

Reply to Oh sweet Jesus...
Posted by: A man | 2010/10/08

I love a big bum and doggy position is one of the best positions to appreciate your woman''s bum, the view is awesome.

Reply to A man
Posted by: Nna | 2010/10/08

Hey girl, big bums are a turn on. No wonder ur men like doggy. He enjoy bouncing against them and also watching them shaking. the same goes for me. No need to worry.

Reply to Nna
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/10/07

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist