Question
Posted by: KO | 2010/10/11

Big breasts causing back pain

Hi, I have a very small frame and my DD breasts are wreaking havoc on it. I recently had a back massage done and the therapist mentioned that she could feel a bit of scoliosis and that my back was starting to bend over. I don''t know if one can " feel"  these types of things during a massage, but I have noticed my back/posture getting very bad and suffer from lots of upper back, shoulder and neck pain (every day without fail) and have started getting very bad headaches quite often. Are my big breasts causing this and how does one go about getting a breast reduction performed?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

You need to see a chiropractor for the strain in the cervical and dorsal regions of your spine. Specific postural exercises can also be given by a biokineticist or chiropractor - Breast reductions are the domain of the medical profession and you should start with your family doctor for guidance and advice. Give the exercises and chiropractic care a chance first.