Question
Posted by: BUSTY BABE | 2009/03/16

BIG BREASTS

HI I have aproblem with big breasts and i cannot handle them anymore, they are very big and have strechmaks,i dont havemedical aid andwould really love to do an poeration on them !! how much do you think it wil cost??

Dear Busty Babe
It depends on who, where and what they are doing. You are allowed to phone the plastic surgeons in your area and ask for quotations, so do some research. You could also phone the plastic surgery department at your nearest academic hospital and ask if they do these operations.

1
Posted by: Sean | 2009/03/16

How big is your " big breasts"  if I may ask? And also if you have a slim, medium or big body build?

My best friend is also concidering it and trying to find a solution to her problem. If she does get help I will let you know.

Reply to Sean