Question
Posted by: Nonkuthalo | 2008/08/08

Bicobonate of Soda

Hi doc I' m currently 6 months pregnant, and nothing seems to work to calm my heartburn, now I know this way before I felt pregnant and I' m wondering what harm does it do to me and the unborn child if I take it bicabonate of soda with milk, my heart burn just dispears, but I' m worried it might affect me and my unborn child in a very bad way. What are my chances?

Nonkuthalo

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

You should not be concerned that the Bicarbonate Soda will be harmful to you and your unborn child. I do however, recommend that you use Gaviscon Advanced, as this is a very effective and safe product to use during pregnancy.

Kind regards

1
Posted by: Nonkuthalo | 2008/08/14

THANK YOU DOCTOR!!

Reply to Nonkuthalo