Question
Posted by: Andre | 2010/09/10

bicep gland

I have a gland on my left bicep,(about the size of a pea)that i noticed after training today,I remember seeing it before but useually it disapears in a few minuts, I read that cats can cause this gland to swell,and I have been scrached badly 2 weeks ago by my cat.

How do I know if it could be dangerous?

Andre

Your arm will be fairly painful if you have Cat Scratch Disease and there will be more glands involved, especially under the armpit. Consult your doctor to have the gland examined and to have a biopsy of the gland taken, in order to make a clear diagnosis.