Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2010/05/11

BHRT -

I would like to know where I can find a doctor in JNB North area that can help me do all the blood tests and who can prescribe hormones based on the book " the Hormone Solution"  by Thierry Hertoghe MD - my hormones ar a total mess but I do not have the money to go to fancy doctors which cost a forturne, but am taking strain with my body not knowing what to do with itself.

Hallo Michelle
Look on www.medpages.co.za under free search for endocrinologists in your area. I don't know anyone that works according to the book you mentioned but these should be able to help you.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/05/11

Hallo Michelle
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc