Question
Posted by: me again | 2011/06/01

bf losing interest?

How do you stay positive and happy when you think your bf is losing interest in you? His calls are less, he says he will call and doesnt, hardly any affection, etc. I need to make a call whether I want to carry on with this relationship or not over the next few weeks. If I do decide to end it, I want him to remember me as a happy, fun chick and not as some grumpy old bag. His behaviour worries me but I want to pretend it doesnt until I make my mind up. What should I do?

Firstly, I'd say, avoid assuming that he is your only chance at happiness, or the only fish in the lake. If he has such bad taste as to be losing interest in you, he obviously is not worth taking so seriously. If it seems a good idea to end this particular relationship ( and maybe i is ) it doesn't matter how he remembers you. Don't give him power over you which he doesn't deserve.

3
Posted by: Realist | 2011/06/02

Forget what man says, y ou will just demean yourself. What I would suggest, is that for a start, if you are sleeping with him, stop now.

Come to the realisation that when someone loses interest its not up to you to pander and demean yourself to try and make him take an interest.again.

Beat him to the punch, tell him now, before he does, that its OVER ! Be prepared to be tough minded and when he comes back with all sorts of platitudes, just chase him away.

If you back pedal and try to be the " fun girl"  to please him, all you will do is to reinforce his super ego and at the end of the day he will just dump you like a used rag.when he finds someone more suited. Dump him girl !!

Reply to Realist
Posted by: Man | 2011/06/01

If you want to leave him with a great memory....... sleep with him then dump him the minute u r finshed ... do not cause a seen. The last thing you say 2 him is ...u r the best/biggest lover i ever had.
If he owes u any money tell him to forget about paying it back.
Make sure the fridge is full of beer and u have done all the ironing/housework before u go.
Leaving his car with a full tank is always a nice touch.

This is the greatest way any man can be dumped...he will remember you fondly 4ever.

Reply to Man