Posted by: Bobelina | 2010-01-18

B/F has lost interest

After a 5 year relationship he has seem to have " gone off"  sex with me. He IS NOT CHEATING - i dont know why that is always the answer. I know him well enough&  i' ve checked up on him, his cell, his wallet...done it all.

He' s just not interested. I' ve looked through the keyhole in the bathroom and it seems he is wanking every morning.

When I try and talk about it he say' s its me that' s not interested. But when I try he only takes pleasure for himself. And he use to be so attentive.

dear Babelina
ther needs to be exploration into the possible reasons for the change in desire yet need for masturbation . avisit to a sexologist or counsellor will assist greatly.

Posted by: Anon!! | 2010-01-18

Try other techniques... Spice it up a little..

Reply to Anon!!