Question
Posted by: Nellie | 2009-12-21

BF disappeared!

My BF just disappeared without a word, we had arranged to go away on friday for the wknd and since then he has been ignoring my smses and calls. We have been going out for almost a month and the last time I talked to him to was on a thursday, he had phoned me at around 3am and he was crying about how he misses me and that was when we arranged to go away on friday after work. This has left me with so many unanswered questions since he just went silent. What is the next to do? I was beginning to get into him alot.

This dos indeed sound like an awful amount of drama for a very new relationship ! The tearful phone call sounds distinctly odd, and one wonders whether there is something else going on, in his life, and maybe alcohol or other substances involved. Stop trying so hard to contact him, and see what happens. Don't rush to get into someone so quickly, take your time to get to know him better.

4
Posted by: Lady man | 2009-12-23

I agree 100% with Liza.

Reply to Lady man
Posted by: Liza | 2009-12-21

A BF of mine has done the same. One day we were discussing what to do the upcoming holidays, next thing - he ignores my sms' s, doesn' t answer my telephone calls or my e-mails.

And I never heard from him again. Why are there guys that break up like this? There are only two options for a guy here - either the girl is obsessive, i.e. 20 sms' s 10 phone calls and 3 emails per day - or the guy is a COMPLETE SISSY!

Good riddance
Liza

Reply to Liza
Posted by: Red | 2009-12-21

You' ve only been seeing each other for 1 month and already drama? What' s up with that anyway??? He seems a bit obsessive if he cries on the phone when he calls you.

Reply to Red