Question
Posted by: Joyce | 2010/01/13

BF cheating?

This morning just before 7am, I met my BF in the direction of where it is supposed to be his ex house. I asked him where he had been ad he said he was dropping a few things at her house.

Should I begin to get worried?

There's no way we can tell you that. Were you worried before this ? Did you and do you have other reasons for being worried about him being unfaithful to you ? What is the history of his relationship with this Ex ? Is it reasonable that he would have things to drop off at her house ? If so, why did he not tell you about this ? And so on

2
Posted by: Sam | 2010/01/14

YES

Reply to Sam