Question
Posted by: Angel11 | 2009/11/23

BF and interferring parents

Hi All

I have been in a relationship with my BF for 2 years, he is a old friend and divorced, my ex knew him to. His always been around his family and they seem to always know what, when and how in his life. His sister arrived from overseas and now has decided to call my ex and tell him we together which has caused alot of problems, he continues talking to his fmaily and ignores the fact that this has made a huge impact in my life. He confuses me cause he seems to always have different versions to the same story.

He now wants me to make the piece with his family which i feel i cant cause they backstabbed me, his parents now dont talk to me, and i refuse to talk to his sister.

What do u suggest??

I suggst that the pair of you get into couples counselling and seek to understand why things have become difficult for you, and to find the best way to sort this out.

1