Question
Posted by: rae | 2010/05/10

bf

hi what do i do, if when ever me and my bf fight he starts pushing and shoving and when i do it back he pretty much screams abuse in other words what happens to him is a bigger deal even thou im a woman and he should never do that, how do i try make him understand what hes doing before i give up and leave.

WHy would you want a bf like that ? Sounds self-centred and immature. Don't you deserve better than that ?

2
Posted by: RAE | 2010/05/11

your right but i cant seem to let go? which is not my personality iv very strong most of the time but he seems to be my weakness. i dont want to sound deliuted here but other wise we really happy untill the fights which are normal couple ones but he seems to just loss it so quickly. ( he is a good man but ur right immature)

Reply to RAE