Question
Posted by: michaila Re: ATTENTION KEL | 2011-01-14

Beyond his age

Thanks Kel, i think all kids are special and I dont have to only care for my own. He is part of me now, he is mine and I love him. These guys dont understand that I want him to grow up normal and become a respectful young individual, which we dont get much of now days....I want him to have this despite his situation.

Myself and the child have a lot in common, my parents are also divorced. we are the only ones in my family, his fathers family and his mothers father that have divorced parents...

The only sad thing is that his mother doesnt really like myself and his father so she puts the child up against us. But that too shall pass...

He is so good in school, but I think the distractions can really put him off. its just going to get tougher for our kids, lets encourage them to do the best,, and they all have their own best.

Sounds like a very wholesome philosophical approach.

1