Question
Posted by: MichailaRE: Maria | 2011/01/12

Beyond his age

My husband does teach him whats right...The mother doesnt really care, she just sends him to his cousins all the time...she doesnt take the time to teach him whats right and wrong...so to a child, who do you think he will favour more???or even listen to??

I agree with Maria. You sound rather too wound-up and angry about this, and this in turn might have become part of the problem.

2
Posted by: Maria | 2011/01/12

I agree with you but once again, getting upset at people on the forum isn''t going to help.

ps. You don''t have to start a new post every time, you can continue adding to your original one unless CS has answered it and you want him to see a followup message.

Reply to Maria