Posted by: MichailaRE: Amy | 2011-01-12

Beyond his age

I am not saying because he listens to old school music he is a teenager...I am saying that a child cannot always be in a company of adults if he is not supposed to be there. Why is it so difficult to understand that a mother wants her kid to not be lazy, it seems ok to you now, but when they become older and their habits become worse then they dont seem so cute anymore, they just seem lazy and just want to hang out with friends...forget about their education and get influenced by the wrong want that to happen to your kid?

There are many young children who focus on homework and understand what needs to come first because they are brought up that way. There are so many kids getting pregnant and doing you watch the news?? I dont want my kids to fall into the same trap by following bad influences.... I will try my best to make sure of that!!!! then if it still doesnt work, then I can at least say I have tried!!!!!

Is it acceptable for my child to mis his athletics race because he was too busy playing games behind the school field with a bunch of grade 7''s??????? they werent allowed to be on that side of the school!!!

Posted by: Maria | 2011-01-12

Why are you so defensive? It is normal for 9 year olds to be a bit scatterbrained and not be very interested in school work. And obviously their parents must set boundaries and rules for them, and teach them the right way of doing things. His mother doesn''t, why are you upset with us about that? It''s between the child''s mother and father to do something about it.

Reply to Maria