Posted by: Karlien | 2009-08-09

Bevispas Pills

What is it prescribed for?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Bevispas is prescribed for symptomatic relief of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)

What is the recommended dosage. Can I take 2 tablets

Why was I given Bevispas for kidney infection

Posted by: carol | 2014-04-07

I can not understand how bevispas can be used for CONSTIPATION as well as DIARRHEA? It is complete opposites?? What is bevispas used for please?

Reply to carol | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Chantelle | 2014-09-04

Primary irritable colon characterised by persistent diarrhoea, alternating constipation and diarrhoea, abdominal pain and postprandial distension. Secondary irritable colon due to organic lesions such as diverticulitis, regional enteritis.

Posted by: Thabiso.. | 2014-01-28

I have abdominal pain, for about 2 years ago..... I'v been through medical examinations, but it still hurts after running, as I am a soccer player, so will bevispas tablets be helpful?

Reply to Thabiso..