Posted by: Gloria | 2009-09-21

Better than ever but will he be ok

Hello there, I' m 56 + been divorced + had no sex for 9 yrs. Now I' ve met the man of my dreams, he is 63. We became sexually active 2 mths ago. He comes to spend weekends with me. He is a fantastic lover + has introduced me to tantra - really awesome. He' s able to make long passionate love 2 me for an hour at a time. I sometimes come 3 or 4 times in that time while he just goes on + on. I find I' m more horny now that I ever was b4. At this stage he is able to satisfy me but I find I want more + more all the time. After a real steamy session last night ( I came 3 times) we were at it at 5:00 this morning again b4 he had to leave. Although I' m over the moon with our sex life + we we r very much in love also I' m a little worried. Will he be able to keep this up without any problems? Is my horniness due to hormone re-activity? I' ve never had it like this b4 even when I was younger. Will this lust stage last from my side?

The early ‘in lust’ stage of a relationship can be very intense and it sounds like you are enjoying a wonderful sexual relationship. It is also important to remember that there is more to ‘in love’ relationships than the sexual part. Make sure that you are doing other enjoyable things as well. Avoid having excessively high expectations of each other sexually. Each time you have sex, just enjoy that moment and make the most of it. Focus on meeting each other’s needs. You are at the wonderful age where you are no worried about pregnancy and so can relax into the sexual experience more fully. With time, the desire or need for this much sexual activity may decrease. This is also quite normal. Visit the SA Sexual Health Association website for more information

Posted by: Koos | 2009-09-21

Looi die plooi. Geniet dit. U r never too old to do it. Old oomies + tannies 70 + older still do it. Keeps U young.

Reply to Koos
Posted by: Lady Pitkin | 2009-09-21

Having met your man, being in love, being showered with love + affection gives your whole wellbeing a boost. You feel good because he finds you attractive, desirable + sexy. This seems to wake up your hormones + they start racing - you feel young, sexy, vibrant. When he makes love to you there' s no risk of pregnancy, no holding back because a child might come into the bedroom. When he goes into the core of your womanhood there is nothing else to worry about, just extreme pleasure + love. If he is healthy + can do the deed now it should last a long time still. At his age it will do him also much more good than harm. My older sister was in the same boat as you. They r both in their mid 60' s married 12yrs + still enjoy doing it.

Reply to Lady Pitkin