Question
Posted by: H25 | 2008/07/31

BETTER

CS

It turned out my urine test was actually fine -they didnt culture my sample - dont ask me what that was all about! But I guess I am just glad that it wasnt not my infection! I just felt so awful Tues pm and evening (I couldnt even go to my Walk for Life class) and even yest (my birthday) am - but by pm I was actually feeling better and had a great family dinner - lots of yummy wollies desserts (what the heck it was my birthday!) Still have a hole in my finger - will ask my gp what he thinks Sat!

Thanks.

SO pleased to hear you're feeling better and that the birthday wasn't a complete wash-out ! And, of course, that you don't have an infection. Yes, ask the GP what this was all about, and why there was some sort of false alarm .