Question
Posted by: update: angry wife | 2012/08/13

betrayed

A couple of months ago, i wrote to you Dr to seek advice about my unfaithful, stupid husband who got another woman pregnant. My in-laws were beside themselves with excitement with the woman and had spitefully befriended her and invited her to family gatherings. Well my moron of the husband wanted to put the child on our medical aid and i decided I was going to be as difficult as possible and insisted that a paternity test be done. After a couple of screaming matches and fights he reluctantly did it coz I threatened to let the medical aid no the he was committing fraud. The test came back and the baby turned out not to be his. I had the pleasure of sticking my middle finger at both my husband and my in-laws and I have to admit I am still celebrating and enjoying every minute of it. Thank you to all the people who responded positively. Indeed you do reap what you sow!

I remember this sad story. But what a dramatic sequel ! Though it may have been fair to try to aid the child, IF it was his, this would not justify cheating the medical aid and all the more honest members of that scheme.
But now you say there is proof that this is NOT his child, and therefore that this woman was unfaithful to him as well, and willingly deceiving him, too. Maybe the ugly inlaws should be invited to themselves support the child and the woman they found so delightful.
How is your husband dealing with these revelations ?

10
Posted by: Just Saying! | 2012/08/15

I hope you are not staying with the cheat that cause misery to your life, it is not just the lady it is him to.

Iit is good and well that you proof a point but your happiness is 1st price.

Good luck for the future.

I am sure it was a rocky road and you deserve better.

Reply to Just Saying!
Posted by: michele | 2012/08/14

Good for you - hope you gave this sorry excuse of a man the boooooot

Reply to michele
Posted by: Mel | 2012/08/14

Wow. The whole situation is sad, and should never have happened in the first place.

You must feel relieved, yet at the same time your situation is bound to be uncertain. Hopefully you can make a decision as to which way to go from here, and if you are still with your husband, he needs to understand that cheating is unacceptable and devastating to the faithful spouse.

I wish you well, and much strength and ultimately happiness.
As someone said, you deserve better!

Reply to Mel
Posted by: Jessy | 2012/08/14

Its good that you didnt let everyone walk all over you. And for the in-laws that get all excited when your child cheats on his spouse and in a second switch sides, you need more than a middle finger pointed at u. How do you sleep at night knowing you are adding to your poor daughter-in-law''s misery and pain. Shame on you.

Reply to Jessy
Posted by: happy for you | 2012/08/14

Well done for sticky to your guns and being proved right.

I sincerely hope that you have given the cheating-|-his walking papers and are moving on to better things.

Once a cheater - always a cheater. And you deserve better

Reply to happy for you
Posted by: Gracie | 2012/08/13

LOL - love this - how humiliating for the biatch to be caught lying to everyone including your in-laws! I would also feel smug and be delighted if I were in your shoes! And may this be a lesson to your husband - next time he may not be so lucky - it could be an unplanned pregnancy or worse!

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: Liza | 2012/08/13

Good for you! Your husband would have unfairly been burdened with the costs of this woman''s legs-wide-open policy if you hadn''t stuck to your guns!

Eish. And the embarrassment this woman must feel right now! After trying to ingratiate herself in a family she has no right to belong to! I''m guessing the in-laws are probably feeling rather embarrassed at their own acceptance of this sl*t too.

You have every right to feel very smug right now. Just don''t flaunt your smugness in front of the in-laws - being humble about it means they won''t get angry at you because they were wrong... (People always want to shoot the messenger)

Good Luck
Liza

Reply to Liza

When he got the result he looked like he was run over by a track, he is deservedly humiliated and feels like a complete idiot for putting some woman above his family. As embarrassing as it turned out for him, he deserved it and he had to learn the hard way, about the consequences of cheating and being unfaithful to your partner.

Reply to update: angry wife
Posted by: Romany | 2012/08/13

What a great feeling that must be for you. Well done on insisting on the tests.
Offcourse some will say "  No need to be nasty" , I say go girl... good for you!!

Reply to Romany