Question
Posted by: Annon | 2012-07-27

Betrayed

My husband cheated and said the reason for cheating was merely about sex and the opportunity presented itself and his cheating had nothing to do with being in love with the other woman. How is it that men can treat sex as something as casual as having a flu bug and women feel emotional and attached. I just don’ t understand the logic.

SOME men can do so, and apparently, so can some wone. Indeed, in a situation like this, it seems unlikely that the Other Woman expected him to immediately leave his wife and marry her for a long married life of pure bliss - wasn't she also both ignoring your feelings and interests, and also seeking sex rather than love ?
And after all, what has logic to do with it ?

4
Posted by: JAmes | 2012-07-30

To Laura

And how does your theory explain my (now ex wife) wife sleeping around??? It is dangerous to generalise and wrong. I had opportunities when married but opted to honour the promises I made when getting married. So NOT all men will remain in a caveman like state as you imply. However, my outlook now, since I am single is it use as many women as I can since I feel that the honour they once deserved is no longer the case and women are a bunch of tramps that pretend to be something different!! (said tongue in cheek to make a point around generalisations).

Reply to JAmes

Posted by: Chris758 | 2012-07-27

The women must just remember that for every man that sleeps around, a woman is involved!! They also sleep around and I do not think they all get emotionaly involved with the man!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: Laura | 2012-07-27

Annon - I''m sure all women will agree when I say " We cant understand the logic because there IS no logic!" 

Men are just ''wired'' like that. Its like animal instinct and goes back to the dark ages when the male species had to procreate to make sure his species grew and grew!

The men of today just havent moved forward thats all, they havent progressed and still think: ''if its available I better do my duty!''

The great pity is that they disregard all the consequences that come with screwing around and the consequences are vast.

But of course, faced with a vajayjay beckoning, a man becomes paralyzed except for +- 15cm (if they lucky!) of their anatomy.

Jokes aside, it must be hard for a wife to cope after finding out about this not only the actual adultery but also wondering if he used a condom, has this happened before, will it happen again, the questions are many. And for what I say, for what .... a roll in the hay ..... thats all!

Reply to Laura